Annons:
Etiketttibetansk-buddhism
Läst 166 ggr
Fredrik1
2017-04-25 08:30

Interview: H.H the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa (a)

"India has been a special place for him and the Karmapa says it has helped him personally gain in many ways particularly in developing his spiritual powers including patience. "Particularly for Tibetan people, India is a very special country. Many of them have fled to India from Tibet. So for all Tibetan people, India really occupies a special place in our hearts," he says. "It has been 17 years since I myself came to India. Personally, during this period, there have been some difficult times. But since I came, India has helped me develop my spiritual powers including patience," Ogyen Trinley Dorje, the 17th Karmapa, told PTI in an interview. The spiritual head of the Karma Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism has come up with a book "Interconnected: Embracing Life in Our Global Society", published by Wisdom Publications and distributed by Simon & Schuster, in which he says that the crucial next step is to move beyond theoretical understanding of our interconnectedness, to begin to actually feeling connected. "…It has been far more beneficial for me to be in India than to have stayed in Tibet. I have been able to do and learn so much and have met so many people I would never have been able to meet had I stayed within my comfort zone," he writes in the book. The book is structured in three parts ? Seeing the Connection, Feeling the Connection and Living the Connection. This book is primarily based on discussions the Karmapa had with a group of students from a US university in 2013." Läs hela artikeln här; http://the17thkarmapa.blogspot.se/2017/04/india-has-helped-me-develop-my.html?m=1

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: