Annons:
Etikettevenemang
Läst 1521 ggr
Fredrik1
11/3/15, 9:21 PM

Helgdag Lhabab Duchen, 3 november 2015

Idag firas Lhabab Duchen till minne av Buddhas återkomst till jorden efter att han undervisat sin mamma i Gudarnas värld ( God Realm of the thirty three). Alla goda handlingar denna dag sägs öka den goda förjänsten 100 miljoner gånger. Tips på hur man kan fira denna dag och skapa positiva förtjänster kan du se i den bifogade videon med Ven. Thubten Chodron. Den är från 2014 då Lhabab Duchen firades den 13 november.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Fredrik1
11/5/15, 2:24 PM
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Kurukulla Center for Tibetan Buddhist Studies skriver följande: LHA BAB DUCHEN (BUDDHA'S DECENT FROM TUSHITA) On November 3, we celebrate Lha Bab Duchen, the anniversary of the Buddha’s descent from Tushita, the heavenly realm, to earth. Buddha Shakyamuni ascended to The Heaven of Thirty-Three in order to give teachings to benefit the gods in the desire realms and to repay the kindness of his mother by liberating her from Samsara and to benefit the Arya Beings as well.. This is considered to be one of the great deeds of the Buddha among eight great deeds. As a Buddha Holy Day, this is a very auspicious day for practice, since the karmic effects of actions undertaken on this day are multiplied one hundred million times, according to Lama Zopa, citing the Vinaya text, The Treasure of Quotations and Logic. It is part of our Tibetan Buddhist tradition to engage in virtuous activities and prayer on this day, including taking the 8 Mahayana precepts and reciting sutras like Sutra of Golden Light. Bild: Kurukulla Center fo Tibetan Buddhist Stydies www.kurukulla.org

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Upp till toppen
Annons: