Annons:
Etiketttibetansk-medicin
Läst 583 ggr
Fredrik1
2016-10-08 11:26

H.H Dalai Lama om Dorje Shugden (artikel)

"WHAT THE DALAI LAMA REALLY SAYS ABOUT SHUGDEN" “Regarding ecumenical and non-sectarian practice, I didn’t pursue it to begin with because of my connection with Dolgyal (Shugden). The 5th Dalai Lama described Dolgyal as a ‘perfidious spirit’ who harms the doctrine and sentient beings due to having made flawed prayers. Once I gave up having anything to do with Dolgyal I was able to receive explanations of Nyingma practices, including the ‘Secret Visions’, from Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, which were very helpful. I found guidance on the nature of the mind helpful in understanding the completion stage of Guhyasamaja. “I received the whole transmission of the ‘Secret Visions’ when I was a boy from Tagdrag Rinpoche. I didn’t pay close attention at the time, but I remember having certain dreams. In exile I was able to do a retreat for the whole cycle of teachings. “I hear that some people report that I have said no one should do the practice of Dolgyal. That is not what I say. There are problems with the practice, which I know from my own experience, and that’s why I recommend people not to do it. But if someone wants to do it, they can. There are monks today in monasteries adjacent to Ganden and Sera who specifically follow the practice. “What I do say is that Dolgyal broke his bond with the 5th Dalai Lama and has been controversial ever since. I’ve encouraged people not to do the practice, but I haven’t said that no one can do it.” Källa: http://www.dalailama.com/news/post/1457-avalokiteshvara-empowerment-and-public-talk

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: