Annons:
Etikettengagerad-buddhism
Läst 368 ggr
Fredrik1
10/21/16, 11:28 AM

H.H Dalai Lama talar om Kina ( artikel)

"DHARAMSHALA, October 20: The Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama has said the Chinese Embassy automatically gets busy wherever he travels. The Tibetan leader was speaking during a public talk at Lucerna Palace in Prague, Czech Republic on Wednesday. “It’s routine that wherever I go the Chinese Embassy is busy, but at least they give me publicity. If you were able to speak privately to those who criticize me in public, they might express a different view. Under a totalitarian system there is no freedom of speech or expression,” the exile spiritual leader said. In his response to a question expressing concern at the direction of developments in Czech Republic and the US, the Nobel laureate stated that if the situation is compared to the life in Iraq and Syria it is comparatively much better, asking them to hold a wider perspective. “Instead of worrying about the wider world, if we learn to tackle our destructive emotions we’ll develop an inner strength that will ensure the sense of hope and optimism that are crucial for success,” he said. Earlier in the day, the Dalai Lama visited Senate Hall of the Czech Parliament where he met 14 senators and 34 deputies including Miluse Horska, Vice-Chair of the Senate. During the meeting, the Tibetan leader shared how his aim of introducing democracy in Tibet was cut short by the Chinese invasion and how he had set up an exile government in 1963 in India. “We all have the potential to do damage, just as we all have the potential to do good. Irrespective of religious faith, we are all human beings. Using our intelligence we can assess the extent to which anger, jealousy and self-centeredness detract from our interests, while compassion and concern for others serve them. “If you stand by your principles, you’ll naturally be honest and truthful, qualities that are important in elected politicians,” the 81-year old leader said in response to Horska’s request to advice lawmakers present during the meet. Organized by Ghe Pel Ling Institute for Tibetan Buddhist Studies, the Dalai Lama tomorrow will give a one-day teaching on The Three Principal Aspects of The Path (Lamtso Namsum) and Tsongkhapa's In Praise to Dependent Origination (Tendrel Toepa) in Milan, Italy. The following day, he will be conferring the Great Empowerment of Avalokiteshvara (Chenresig Wangchen) in the morning and a public talk on ‘The Source of Genuine Happiness’ in the afternoon. Source Phayul:http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=38171&article=Chinese+Embassy+gets+busy+wherever+I+travel%3a+Dalai+Lama Reporting by: Tenzin Monlan Traducción Castellano: Veronica Mateos / Pepito Grillo Photo: Tibet's exiled spiritual leader the Dalai Lama waves at his supporters during his visit in Prague, Czech Republic, October 17, 2016. Courtesy: REUTERS / David W Cerny" Källa: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=934518516650546&substory_index=0&id=358337004268703

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: