Annons:
Etikettevenemang
Läst 752 ggr
Fredrik1
2017-07-05 11:02

Den bästa födelsedagspresenten till H.H Dalai Lama

Med anledning av H.H Dalai Lama' s födelsedag 6 juli (82 år), delar jag denna korta teaching från 2015 där H.H Dalai Lama berättar vad han anser är den bästa födelsedagspresenten för honom: att människor observerar sitt sinne mer och har medkänska med sig själva och sin omgivning.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Fredrik1
2017-07-05 11:09

Föreningen för Tibetansk Buddhism i Göteborg (FFTB) i samverkan med Tibetan Community in Sweden bjuder in till firande av Hans Helighet Dalai Lama I Göteborg. Varmt Välkommna!" - FFTB "Ni som bor i Västra Sverige och kan inte delta i Stockholm att fira HHDL födelsedag! Här har ni möjlighet att gemensamt fira Hans Helighets Den 14e Dalai Lamas 82:a födelsedag! Jätte viktigt att visa glädje och tacksam till HHDL för hans oändligt kämpande för mänskligheten & Tibets! När han är vid liv! Gråta efter hjälper inte så mycket! Viktigaste är nuet att vara aktivt och medkänsla! Följa HHDL fotspår för Världsfred!" - Tcs Sweden/ Tibetan Community in Sweden Göteborg: Föreningen för Tibetansk Buddhism i Göteborg i samverkan med Tibetan Community in Sweden bjuder till firande av Hans Helighet Dala Lama I Göteborg. Varmt välkommna!! Tid: Torsdagen den 6 juli 2017, kl 18:00-20:00 (föranmälan behövs ej) Plats: Föreningen för Tibetansk Buddhism i Göteborg, Linnégatan 21, 413 04 Göteborg  Vi offrar ljus, mediterar, reciterar Långt Livs bön samt tillägnar de goda förtjänsterna till Dalai Lamas Långa Liv, uppfyllande av hans önskningar samt för fred i världen. Efter meditationen fikar vi tillsammans. För mer information: https://www.facebook.com/events/313664955723494/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%224%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%22308%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

Fredrik1
2017-07-05 11:12

Sweden Drikung Kagyu Meditation Center firar H.H Dalai Lama den 9 juli. För mer i formation: https://www.facebook.com/events/126923331237388/?ti=as

Fredrik1
2017-07-07 12:50

A short video with scenes from celebrations in Honor of His Holiness the Dalai Lama's 82nd birthday held at the Shiwatsel teaching ground in Leh, Ladakh, J&K, India on July 6, 2017. The song accompanying the video was composed for Tibetans in Tibet on the occasion of His Holiness's 80th birthday.

Fredrik1
2017-07-09 14:53

I would like to thank everyone who sent kind greetings on the occasion of my 82nd birthday and who joined in celebrating the day in many parts of the world.

As you are probably already aware, my life is guided by three principal commitments — to contribute to bringing about a more compassionate world; to encourage inter-religious harmony, and to work to preserve Tibet’s Buddhist culture, which is a culture of peace and non-violence, while also drawing attention to the need to protect the natural environment of Tibet. Since the Tibetan Plateau is the source of Asia’s major rivers, more than one billion people depend on the water they provide.

Tibet’s Buddhist culture is derived from the traditions of India’s historic Nalanda University, which encouraged dependence on reason and logic over reliance on mere scriptural authority. It adopted an empirical approach, like science, which included a thorough knowledge of the workings of the mind and emotions that remains extremely relevant today.

These are commitments by which I abide myself, but I often ask brothers and sisters who show me affection and respect to consider joining me in upholding them.

In short, may I request you please to help others whenever you can and if for some reason you can’t do that, at least to refrain from doing anyone any harm.

With my prayers and good wishes,

The Dalai Lama

Leh, Ladakh, 9 July 2017

DalaiLama

Upp till toppen
Annons: