Annons:
Etikettdharma-texter
Läst 556 ggr
Fredrik1
2017-11-10 18:16

Alla Buddha- citat är inte från Buddha (text)

"You’ve heard about “fake news.” What about “fake Buddha quotes”? Bodhipaksa on why, when it comes to Dharma, you can’t believe everything you read on the internet. They’re everywhere you look. In Facebook memes, quotes sites, blog articles, and even in published books, Hallmark-style Fake Buddha Quotes (FBQ) abound. I first started to document these a few years ago after spotting some obvious fakes on Twitter. As they accumulated, I began detailing how to tell when quotes are fake, identifying their origins when I could, and offering some genuine scriptural quotations to show what (as best we know) the Buddha really taught. Fake quotes became teachable moments. The most common FBQ giveaway, usually, is the style, which may be too flowery, poetic, or literary. Sometimes it’s the vocabulary, which sounds too contemporary for someone who lived some 2,600 years ago. How do Fake Buddha Quotes arise? There are simple errors of attribution, where someone else’s words have somehow been ascribed to the Buddha. Then there are the “lost in translation” quotes where someone has creatively rendered the Buddha’s words into a “new, improved” version that may express their own view of spirituality but are so far from the original meaning that they’re essentially fake. " Läs hela artikeln här: https://www.lionsroar.com/i-cant-believe-its-not-buddha/?utm_content=buffer36196&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: