Annons:
Etikettkurser
Läst 1646 ggr
Fredrik1
2018-01-25 09:41

Chamtrul Rinpoche, Stockholm 13-14 mars,2018

"We are happy to welcome Chamtrul Rinpoche to Stockholm.  Chamtrul Rinpoche have been teaching in Europe and the rest of the world for many years but this will be the first time Rinpoche honors us with a visit to Sweden. Please join us for this first time event. We are hoping it will be the first of many. The subject of the evenings teachings are: 13th of March The View, Meditation, Conduct and Result according to practice of the Dharmic way. Part 1. 14th of March The View, Meditation, Conduct and Result according to practice of the Dharmic way. Part 2. The teachings will be held in English. There will be a short break where we will serve a light supper. This is included in the price. Chamtrul Rinpoche Since 1996 he has been teaching in numerous Buddhist institutes around the world, and regularly at the Bodhicitta Dharma Centre in the Indian Himalayan town of Dharamsala. Over the years he has taught thousands of students from about a hundred different countries. Always ready to give Dharma teachings wherever they are needed. Chamtrul Rinpoche teaches in accordance to the students' temperaments, interests, and capacities. His range of subjects include sutra, tantra and dzogchen. In Chamtrul Rinpoche's own words: "Teaching is what I do in this life, wherever someone asks me to teach, I am there. Without discriminating against anybody based on their gender, race, creed and so forth, I wish them to enjoy excellent peace and harmony. I try to the best of my ability to promote the view, meditation and conduct of non-violence, which is the indispensable source for the spread and enhancement of the inner peace of mind." Chamtrul Rinpoches Background The present, Third Chamtrul Rinpoche, Lobsang Gyatso, is the recognized reincarnation of the Pema Nangsel Dorje, who was one of the heads of Mardo Tashi Choling Monastery in Tibet, and who was also the recognized reincarnation Kunzig Jigme Dorje. (The present Chamtrul Rinpoche is the eleventh in a line of recognized reincarnations - it is the last three who have formally been given the same title.) At fourteen he entered Mardo Tashi Choling monastery, to study with the great dzogchen master Naljor Yeshe Wangchuk Rinpoche. Under this accomplished master he studied the preliminary practices (Ngondro), heat yoga (Tummo) and Dzogchen, and he completed the ngondro accumulation three consecutive times. For many years he engaged in rigorous studies on the traditional fields of knowledge of a Buddhist scholar (studies of the Five Sciences curriculum) closely supervised by his main root lama, His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche, and he gained a vast and profound knowledge of sutra and tantra and was conferred the title 'Khenpo' - roughly equivalent to 'Doctor of Buddhist Philosophy'. From Katok Monastery he even got the traditional pandit's hat of the Khenpos. Further, he received all the cycles of teachings, empowerments and transmissions from more than twenty five accomplished masters and scholars throughout India and Tibet. Having completed his studies, he returned to Mardo Tashi Choling monastery (his monastery), opened a monastic college, and stayed there for a number of years to teach the monks. http://www.chamtrul-rinpoche.com/" Mer info och anmälan: https://m.facebook.com/events/184082385520157?acontext=%7B"ref"%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"%7D&aref=3

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

• Redigerat 2023-04-12 12:27 av Niklas
Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: