Annons:
Etikettengagerad-buddhism
Läst 1712 ggr
Fredrik1
2/3/18, 6:55 AM

Health check up results “very good,” says HHDL

"DHARAMSHALA, Jan. 31: The Tibetan leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama said that the results of his health check up was “very good”, upon arriving back to Dharamshala after a lengthy schedule, primarily to South India and Bodh Gaya. On his arrival at the Gaggal airport near Dharamshala, the Tibetan leader speaking to the media revealed that he had a routine health check up at Max Super-Specialty Hospital, the day before in the Indian capital New Delhi. He said, “The result of the check up is very good. In anyways, now (I) am an 82-year old person so, year by year, the feeling of tiredness is increasing.” The octogenarian Tibetan leader returned back to Dharamshala, his home in exile for over forty years, after a one and a half month schedule which included events, inaugurations, public talks as well as teachings in New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Mundgod, Bylakuppe and Bodh Gaya. The Dalai Lama played down the bomb threat in Bodh Gaya while responding to the incident to the media. He said that in Bodh Gaya, things were quite normal although he said laughing that the media played a role in making it sound worse than it actually was." Läs hela artikeln här: http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=40085&article=Health+check+up+results

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Fredrik1
2/6/18, 12:35 AM

Report by Vijyender Sharma, Dharmshala: Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama returned to Dharamshala today from Bodh Gaya via Delhi where he stopped for a routine medical check-up . Dalai Lama was welcomed at Gaggal airport by officiating President Kalon Karma Gelek Yuthok and Speaker Khenpo Sonam Tenphel. Devotees including Tibetans, Indians and tourists thronged the streets from Gangchen Kyishong all the way to Mcleod Ganj to offer a rousing reception to the spiritual leader. "Responding to media queries at the airport, Dalai Lama assured the public of his excellent health despite his advanced age. “Just yesterday, I went to the hospital for a medical check up at Max hospital. I am in excellent health. Of course, I am an 82-year-old person. So, year by year, the feeling of tiredness is increasing. This time I have been out for almost a month and half. I felt it was too long,” Dalai lama remarked." https://indiaeducationdiary.in/excellent-health-says-dalai-lama/

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Upp till toppen
Annons: