Annons:
Etikettdaglig-dharma
Läst 528 ggr
Fredrik1
2018-04-01 01:34

Daily Dharma 1 april,2018

A Song of Joy ~ Shabkar All appearances are vast openness, Blissful and utterly free. With a free, happy mind I sing this song of joy. When one looks toward one’s own mind – The root of all phenomena – There is nothing but vivid emptiness, Nothing concrete there to be taken as real. It is present and transparent, utter openness, Without outside, without inside – An all pervasiveness Without boundary and without direction. The wide-open expanse of the view, The true condition of the mind, Is like the sky, like space: Without center, without edge, without goal. By leaving whatever i experience Relaxed in ease, just as it is, I have arrived at the vast plain That is the absolute expanse. Dissolving into the expanse of emptiness That has no limits and no boundary, Everything i see, everything i hear, My own mind, and the sky all merge. Not once has the notion arisen Of these being seperate and distinct. In the absolute expanse of awareness All things are blended into that single taste – But, relatively, each and every phenomenom is distinctly, clearly seen. Wondrous! Shabkar http://quotes.justdharma.com/a-song-of-joy/

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: