Annons:
Etikettdaglig-dharma
Läst 523 ggr
Fredrik1
2019-03-20 13:33

Daily Dharma 20 mars, 2019

"If you can remember to say "everything is a dream, everything is an illusion," even if you are kind of faking it, even if you are not buying it wholeheartedly, it would have so much benefit. You could recite and contemplate, "What I am looking at is just my dream, my illusion, my projection," every day, maybe once in the morning, once at midday, and once in the night. And if you want to elaborate, you can face toward Bodhgaya and bow down three times while you think this. You could even roll out a small carpet and do all sorts of exotic mudras, if it helps you. As long as you are thinking everything is a dream. Then also immediately ask, who is thinking “everything is an illusion?” After two or three years, if you do it properly every day, your way of looking at the world will change. The way an adult no longer cries over a wave taking a sandcastle, the normal things that used to make you worked up might not work you up so much. And that's quite an achievement. That is better than a halo. A halo is useless, what will you do with a halo? Especially if you need to be incognito, carrying a halo around with you doesn't help. But this attitude is useful. People will notice that you have become quite stable. Then the bonus is that you become a good leader, a good manager, a good spouse. Those are the bonuses, we aren't aiming for that. Our aim is the big vision: to realize the truth." ~Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche ~ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2265409857073458&id=100008133966737

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: