Annons:
Etikettdaglig-dharma
Läst 288 ggr
Fredrik1
6/27/19, 12:50 AM

Daily Dharma 27 juni, 2019

"Guru Rinpoche manifested in this world to carry out countless Dharma activities for over a thousand years, and he also became the founder of Tibetan Buddhism. Even though he left this world for his manifested pureland in the year 864, one can still experience his presence today, as he has clearly stated, “I am in front of anyone who has faith in me, just as the moon casts its reflection in any vessel filled with water.” The Seven Line Prayer is still used to invoke Guru Rinpoche’s presence, in order to uplift us with his blessing, and to remove inner and outer obstacles on our path to Buddhahood. When one’s mind is filled with yearning devotion and unshakable faith in Guru Rinpoche, it is said that the Seven Line Prayer will invoke him like a mother who goes to the call of her child. THE SEVEN LINE PRAYER ཧཱུྂ༔ ཨོ་རྒྱན་ཡུལ་གྱི་ནུབ་བྱང་མཚམས༔ hung orgyen yul gyi nubjang tsam (Hung. In the north-west of the land of Oddiyana) པདྨ་གེ་སར་སྡོང་པོ་ལ༔ pema gesar dongpo la (In the heart of a lotus flower) ཡ་མཚན་མཆོག་གི་དངོས་གྲུབ་བརྙེས༔ yatsen chok gi ngödrub nyé (Endowed with the most marvelous attainments) པདྨ་འབྱུང་གནས་ཞེས་སུ་གྲགས༔ pema jungné shyé su drak (You are renowned as the Lotus-born) འཁོར་དུ་མཁའ་འགྲོ་མང་པོས་བསྐོར༔ khor du khandro mangpö kor (Surrounded by many hosts of dakinis) ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་རྗེས་སུ་བདག་བསྒྲུབ་ཀྱི༔ khyé kyi jesu dak drub kyi (Following in your footsteps) བྱིན་གྱིས་བརླབ་ཕྱིར་གཤེགས་སུ་གསོལ༔ jingyi lab chir shek su sol (I pray to you: Come, uplift me with your blessing) གུ་རུ་པདྨ་སིདྡྷི་ཧཱུྂ༔ guru pema siddhi hung (Guru pema siddhi hung)" https://www.facebook.com/661664957271693/posts/1955834154521427/

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: