Annons:
Etikettdharma-texter
Läst 353 ggr
Fredrik1
2019-12-06 21:10

A Song By H. H 16th Gyalwa Karmapa

"A message from Lama Yeshe Rinpoche for everyone who might be missing his daily broadcasts: "If you can read this every day you will have the proper mind transmission from my teacher. My message to you is that this is all you need to know. It has much much blessing. By applying it you can get liberation. You should memorise it." A Song By Rangjung Rigpe Dorje, His Holiness the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa This ordinary mind of nowness Is untouched by fixations on birth and liberation, Its unceasing manifestation is unshaken by projections. The realms of Samsara and nirvana appear simultaneously - This is the effortless path of the marvellous mahamudra. Seeing the self-existing ground of insight, The gaits of Samsara and nirvana fall into step And the apparent confusion of the three worlds collapses into space. The three bodies of enlightenment are arrived at in the natural state, So why look forward to future results? This is the special teaching of the Kagyupas - Thinking on that, I emulate my forefathers." https://www.facebook.com/345351588855249/posts/2733759966681054/

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: