Annons:
Etikettdharma-texter
Läst 518 ggr
Fredrik1
2020-01-26 23:39

Dzogchen, Samsara, Nirvana

The Origin of Samsara Dzogchen teacher, Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche : “The most subtle type of obscuration is to simply conceive of something – like simply thinking, “It is.” Any notion we may hold is still a way of conceptualizing the three spheres: subject, object and action. Whenever there is a thought which conceives the three spheres, Karma is created. People ask, ‘What is Karma? I don’t get it! Where is Karma?” In fact, Karma is our mind conceiving something. Karma is the doings of conceptual mind. This subtle forming of a notion of anything is like a web, a haze that obscures our innate suchness just as mist obscures the sun from being vividly seen. The great master Nagarjuna said, “There is no Samsara apart from your own thoughts.” Samsara is based on thought; Samsara is made by thought.” A thought includes attachment and aversion. A thought by its very nature involves an attitude of selecting and excluding. Every thought is hope and fear. Hope and fear is painful, in the sense of making you uneasy. Implicit in hope is the idea that “I have not yet achieved.” That is painful, isn’t it? Likewise, fear is accompanied by the thought, “It may happen and I don’t want it.” That is also painful; that is also suffering. Whenever there is involvement in thought, whenever a thought is formed, there is disturbing emotion. There is hope and fear, and therefore there is suffering.” https://www.facebook.com/100000030222863/posts/3781318921879078/

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"   H.H Dalai Lama

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: